Wednesday 4 May 2016

Introducing my Newsletter and A Free Printable Card!

Free Printable Colour in Thank You Card by hazelfishercreations
One of the goals I set myself for my business this year was to start a newsletter, so after some research I have been learning to use Mailchimp.  I am excited to announce that I am now ready to start signing people up to subscribe and the first newsletter should be going out later this month!

I plan to share things like my latest designs, blog posts, exclusive offers and other exciting news.  I'll send a newsletter out once or twice a month - so don't worry, I won't be filling your inbox with too many emails!  I hope that it will be something people will enjoy receiving.
As a special thank you, if you sign up to my newsletter, you will also be able to download a free printable colour in thank you card which I have designed (which you can see in the photo above).

As well as working on a newsletter, I have been redesigning my business logo and website, which I hope to launch very soon! You will get to see a sneak peek at my new logo / banner design if you sign up to my newsletter as it appears in the "welcome" email.
You can sign up to my newsletter here (you can unsubscribe anytime you like).  I hope you like using the free printable card!

No comments:

Post a Comment