Wednesday 4 November 2015

Spoonflower Contest - Tea Towel Calendar 2016

It's that time of year again for Spoonflower's annual Tea Towel Calendar contest!  As there is no set theme, there is always a wonderful range of subjects for the entries.  Last year I entered my Budgie design and I thought that I would continue with a pets theme for this year, so created this design with cats and kittens...

Spoonflower Contest Tea Towel Calendar 2016, cats design by hazelfishercreations
The cats design also goes with my existing Kittens with Mittens design in my Spoonflower shop.

If you would like to see the other entries to the Tea Towel Calendar contest (and vote for your favourites!) you can see them here: http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/3710342

In other Spoonflower news...
My Microorganisms design from a few weeks ago came 59th out of 326 entries (with 179 votes) - thank you if you voted for my design!  There were some interesting and colourful designs in the top ten - you can see them on Spoonflower's blog post.
This week I also received the swatch sampler I ordered with some new designs on.  I haven't had chance to photograph the swatches yet, but I'll be sharing them soon and making them available to buy from my Spoonflower shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment