Monday 24 March 2014

Spring Time - Garden Flowers and New Easter Designs

2014 March 24 spring time flowers photographSpring is here!  I took a few minutes away from my desk last week to photograph some flowers and enjoy the colour in my garden.  I love seeing everything starting to grow at this time of year and a bit of sunshine always makes me feel better! :)

2014 March 24 spring time flowers photograph daffodil elephant ears2014 March 24 spring time flowers photograph hyacynth and heather
I’ve also been designing some new things for spring.  It’s less than a week until Mother’s Day (30th March) so not long for anything to be posted, but this colour-in card I designed is also available as a printable – great for last minute buys as it’s emailed as a digital file!  I’ve been adding to my collection of Easter designs too with this egg and bunny themed printable invitation

2014 March new designs Mothers Day and Easter invitationThese printable tent cards and water bottle labels are new too…

2014 March new designs Easter printable cards and bottle labels


2014 March 24 spring time flowers photograph daffodil

No comments:

Post a Comment