Saturday 10 March 2012

Steampunk Printables Part 3

Here's the next product from my new set of Steampunk themed printables... a pair of gift boxes :)
As well as being great for Steampunk fans I think they would be a good way to wrap gifts for men.  I have designed two templates; one has clock hands, cogs and stripes on and the other has clock hands and a grey spotty pattern.
Each box measures 2.5 x 3.5 x 2 inches when made up.  You can embellish your boxes any way you like - I have decorated the box photographed using a brown silky yarn, a letter tag, photograph of an old key, tiny cog and some wire.
See a tutorial on how to make the gift boxes here: http://hazelfishercreations.blogspot.com/2011/08/printable-gift-box-tutorial.html

The printable templates are available from my Etsy shop and Folksy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment