Thursday 23 November 2017

Christmas Gingerbread and Candy on teal - my entry to Spoonflower's Challenge

My entry to Spoonflower's Gingerbread contest, gingerbread house and gingerbread men design by Hazel Fisher Creations
With such a fun theme I couldn't miss out on designing for Spoonflower's Gingerbread contest!  This colourful design is created from my pen, watercolour, coloured pencil and felt tip pen illustrations of gingerbread houses, gingerbread men, Christmas trees, candy canes and lollipops.  This was a really fun design to make and I loved working with these colours!



Spoonflower is taking a break for Thanksgiving, which means that voting for the Gingerbread contest is open for an extra week (until 28th November 2017) - you can see all the other entries and vote for your favourites on Spoonflower here >>>


Spoonflower is joining in with the Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals - get 10% off 1+ yards of fabric, rolls of wallpaper and gift wrap until Monday 27th November 2017 11:59pm EST.
You can find all my designs on Spoonflower here >>> Hazel Fisher Creations on Spoonflower

1 comment: