Friday 20 June 2014

Spoonflower Fabric of the Week Contest - Farming

It’s been a while since I entered one of Spoonflower’s weekly design contests (almost exactly a year since the Citrus one!)  Sometimes the theme doesn’t immediately  inspire me but next week’s ‘Sewing Notions’ one caught my eye.  I decided to try the Farming one too and really enjoyed drawing lots of different farm animals (along with the tractor and ears of wheat) to create this repeat pattern

2014 June 20 spoonflower farm weekly design contest tractor animal
I am going to try and enter the weekly contests more often, to make me draw new things and be inspired to try out different ideas :)

Voting is now open for the Farming contest - you can vote for your favourite designs here: http://www.spoonflower.com/contest_voters_temp/new?contest_id=253

No comments:

Post a Comment