Wednesday 10 October 2012

Love Birds printable wedding stationery

Yesterday was quite a productive day - I ordered some new supplies (which will hopefully arrive soon and I can share with you!) and I finished designing some new wedding stationery...
This new love birds printable wedding stationery set has a simple stripes pattern and silhouette illustrations of two birds and a heart.  I have designed the set in three colour schemes; mint, cornflower and plum.
The set contains an invitation, save the date card, rsvp card and thank you card.  The designs come as high resolution 300dpi jpg files, complete with personalised text so they are ready to print!
This printable wedding stationery is now available to buy from my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/111747855/love-birds-printable-wedding-stationery

1 comment:

  1. I love this design. I'd like something similar for my own invitations when the time comes :)

    ReplyDelete