Friday 27 July 2012

Ball Games

I'm looking forward to an evening in front of the tv tonight watching the Olympic opening ceremony - will you be watching too?  From some of the video clips I saw this morning it looks like it's going to be a great show!

There are strict rules about using words and images associated with the games.  I can understand that sponsors would want to protect their logos etc, but when we have been told how the whole country will benefit from the games it seems a bit harsh to be telling small businesses to take down their window displays when all they want to do is show their support for their country.  So I will be careful not to mention anything I shouldn't here!

With so much sport around at the moment I was inspired to draw some ball game themed illustrations and turn them into scrapbooking papers (a printable party set is in progress and should be finished soon!).  This set of 8 papers features balls and rackets from a range of sports: football, basketball, tennis, badminton (I know it's not really a ball game but thought it would go in anyway), cricket, baseball, table tennis and squash.
These printable papers are available to buy from my Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/105406943/ball-games-sport-themed-printable

No comments:

Post a Comment