Friday 17 February 2012

Cupcakes and Roses part 3

For day 3 of my Cupcakes and Roses launch I have 2 new printable products...

Cupcakes and Roses printable gift box hazelfishercreations
Each of these cute printable gift boxes measures 2.5 x 3.5 x 2 inches when made up.  They're really easy to make and are great for giving small gifts in a unique way!  You can customise the boxes you make too - I finished the one in the photo with some stranded cotton thread and a little paper flower.










See a tutorial on how to make the gift boxes here: http://hazelfishercreations.blogspot.com/2011/08/printable-gift-box-tutorial.html

You can purchase a set of 2 of these printable gift boxes from my Etsy shop or my Folksy shop.

These pretty labels are also new today...
The set comes as 2 printable sheets, each with 8 designs featuring roses and cupcakes.  Each label measures 2.4 x 3.5 inches.  One sheet has 'To...' and 'From...' text added and the other sheet is without text.  They can be used as gift tags, journaling spots in scrapbooking, cardmaking and more!
These labels are also available to buy from my Etsy shop and Folksy shop.

2 comments: